Monday, March 9, 2009

'Fresh Juice Anyone? Come on Down'

Gabriel's, 'jugo' stand is the only one downtown at the moment. He has all kinds of juice daily; alfalfa, beet, carrot, cactus, to mention a few, in addition orange and other citrus. I usually go for the orange, 'squoozen' at the moment, also, very good with a little fresh lime twist!



This will be a regular morning stop, two short blocks from my house. And, if I'm looking a little 'touristy' in my 'she's definitely a tourist hat', there is purpose behind it. 

Just being respectful of those of you who are concerned about premature aging from the sun, so have my hat and sunscreen on! Can't wait for 'post'maturity, ditchin the hat and sunscreen! 

So, anyone who's up for it, come on down. No hat necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment