Saturday, March 7, 2009

'Brain Blogged Down'

Finally, after days of trial and error, I think I'm starting to have a break through on blogging. My goal here is to try to keep friends and family up to date in a convenient way for everyone. I would especially like to make it easy for me to do this so that it gets done. As you'll see, you reall need to go back to the beginning post to know what's going on. It's taken me a while to get 'blog savy'. I'm trying to include all who have been part of this transition from Colorado to San Felipe, Baja, MX - from of course the inception of 'the blog'. At this time, I don't plan to have a phone so keep in touch with me by responding to ems, blogs...You can sign up to be a follower if you want, don't ask me how. 

Remember read previous blogs first for now, you actually have to scroll all the way to the bottom to get to 'older posts' and click on that,  and watch 'I'll do without that someother time', before 'You can sleep when you're dead'. Will be posting other guiding principles for life and bringing you completely current soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you have mastered elementary blogging, smoggling and floppongling. It's crispy cold here in NORCAL, as the great north wind has blown some mighty breaths our way. How about some pictures of San Filipe and some labeling of those we may be meeting though your break though blogging? Just some suggestions from your remote editor-in-chief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well, remember as a 'nublogger', I will need all the help I can get, so suggestions taken with great appreciation. San Felipe is on the way!

    ReplyDelete