Sunday, February 15, 2009

California Dreaming

Okay so now I'm a 'Blogger', and although it kind of sounds to me like being a dancer with club feet, I'm trying to embrace technology in order to make it easy to keep in touch with everyone as I'll also be embracing a change of venue. So stick with me as I learn blog 'movin'. 

For those of you who don't know, I'm 'movin' to San Felipe, Baja California, MX. Maybe a bit of a suprise! to some. Just sort of picking up where I left off 25 years ago. That's what happens when your roommates of 25 years 'move out' allowing you the freedom to then 'move on', wherever you want! So, that's what I'm doing.

'Movin on' unfortunately, always starts with 'movin out'. Spent a crazy week, and an especially crazy last two days getting the mess out of Kathleenie's house. For those of you who've seen it, you know what I mean - looked like a houseful (big houseful) of artists lived there!!! - truly an amazing feat to be 'movin on' . 

I'm not 'Dreaming', first stop on the way, Cali. Sort of like coming full circle as I left California more than 25 years ago! Seeing Friends and sis in the north, cousin in the south and then 'on' to SF, BC, MX! Wow!

Here's some pics to keep you abreast 
of the 'movin'!


Went to the city, San Francisco to have a little 
fun with a new friends. Marilynn, also an artist,
and also moving to SF the first of march - a nice 
turn of events - and Utkah, showed us the local 
spots. M's very cool space in an art loft, with K 
and I and her art.


Cal Bear vs Stanford BBall game at Berkeley.  I'm a pretty pro rooter now!Go Bears! 
They won.


Left Colorado in winter and while it has been rainy and a bit cold here, spring has arrived . Feeling very fortunate to be seeing the trees in blossom. 

As it turns out, blogging seems to be infinitely more challenging than 'movin on'. This may be my first and last. We'll see! Possibly coming in future issue, in the Baja desert, on the beach...etc. 





No comments:

Post a Comment